What We Believe
- The Trinitarian name of God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God has revealed Himself fully and decisively as attested in Holy Scripture. We believe the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, to be the
inspired and authoritative Word of God. The Scriptures are the guide for faith
- There is only one way to Salvation - through Jesus Christ.
- The sanctity of human life based on our creation in the image of God and our
election by God for service in His Kingdom. This leads us to respectfully
affirm sanctity at every stage of human life.
- The Biblical guidelines for human sexuality, chastity outside of marriage, lifelong fidelity and holiness in marriage, of one man and one woman, for the
sake of the kingdom.
- That the mission of the Church is to spread the Good News of the Gospel of
salvation in every word and deed. We are sent by Christ into all the world to
proclaim the atoning death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and to bring
every person into a life of faith, discipleship and submission to the Lordship
of Jesus Christ.